Sonance PS-S53T – PRO Series 5.25″ Surface Mount Speaker- (Pair)
Colour Black or White
Sonance Professional Series PS-S53T Surface-Mount Speaker features the Patented FastMount® bracket and front cable connection to speed up the installation process and provide a clean appearance.
The IPX4 rated construction features a weatherproof high-impact, extreme temperature resistant cabinet and corrosion-proof powder coated aluminum grille, lending itself perfectly in both indoor and outdoor applications.
A high-excursion 5.25” polypropylene woofer delivers effortless low bass extension, that exceeds many larger competitive products, while the chambered 1” soft dome tweeter provides accurate high-end detail and exceptional coverage.
A full-fidelity transformer delivers uncompromised sonic performance in either high (70V, 100V) or low (8 Ohm) impedance.
Additionally, the Sonance PS-S53T is certified for is certified for UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2239.
- Frequency Range (-10dB) – 43Hz – 25kHz
- Frequency Range (-3dB) – 70Hz – 20kHz
- Power Capacity – 90 Watts Continuous Program Power | 45 Watts Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity – 88dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 90 degrees x 90 degrees coverage
- Directivity Factor (Q) – 7.0dB
- Directivity (DI – 8.0dB
- Rated Maximum SPL – 106dB @ 1 meter (3.3 feet) average, 113dB peak
- Rated Impedance – 8 Ohms nominal, 6 Ohms minimum
- Transformer Taps – 30W, 15W, 7.5W (3.8W 70V)
- Crossover Point – 2750Hz
- Overall Dimension – 10.08” Height x 6.36” Width x 5.68” Depth (256mm x 162mm x 144mm)
- Net Weight – 4 lbs (1.81kg) each
- Shipping Weight – 16 lbs (7.23kg) pair
- Unit of Measure – Pair (Single upon request)
- Color – Black or White
- Grille – Powder Coated Aluminum Friction Fit
- LF Driver – 5.25” (130mm) Polypropylene Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround
- HF Driver – 1” (25mm) Cloth Dome, Ferrofluid cooled
- Input Connectors – Front-mounted four pin, Euroblock with loop output connections
- Safety Agency – UL 1480, UL 2239
- Mounting Bracket – U-Bracket with Sonance FastMount
- Environmental & UV – Conforms to MIL-STD-810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature, IEC 529 IPX4 splash-proof rating