Sonance Pro Series PS-C43RT – 4″ Ceilings Speaker 60W – white (pair)
Sonance Professional Series PS-C43RT is a 70V/100V/8 Ohm selectable In-Ceiling Speaker that features a one-piece bezel-less grille that is magnetically secured and allows for a one-step painting process to simplify installation and minimize visual distraction.
The optional Square Grille Adapter allows speakers to match the aesthetic of square downlights and HVAC grilles to achieve continual sight lines.
A high-excursion 4” polypropylene woofer delivers effortless low bass extension, that exceeds most 6.5″ and even 8″ competitive products, while the pivoting chambered 1” soft dome tweeter can be directed to ensure accurate coverage, when speaker positioning is compromised.
A full-fidelity transformer delivers uncompromised sonic performance in either high (70V, 100V) or low (8 Ohm) impedance.
The PS-C43RT features a sealed metal enclosure, integrated cable and conduit clamping, removable Euroblock connector with loop-through, swing-open connecter cover and seismic attachment.
Additionally, the Sonance PS-C43RT is certified for UL 1480 and UL 2043.
- Frequency Range (-10dB) – 57Hz – 25kHz
- Frequency Range (-3dB) – 75Hz – 20kHz
- Power Capacity – 60 Watts Continuous Program Power | 30 Watts Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity – 87dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 120 degrees conical coverage
- Directivity Factor (Q) – 7.6
- Directivity (DI) – 8.1dB
- Rated Maximum SPL – 105dB @ 1 meter (3.3 feet) average, 110dB peak
- Rated Impedance – 8 Ohms nominal, 6 Ohms minimum
- Transformer Taps – 30W, 15W, 7.5W (3.8W 70V)
- Crossover Point – 3000Hz
- Overall Dimension – 6.3″ Diameter x 7.01″ Depth (160mm x 178mm)
- Cut Out Dimension – 5.875″ Diameter (149mm)
- Net Weight – 3 lbs (1.36kg) each
- Shipping Weight – 14 lbs (6.35kg) pair
- Unit of Measure – Pair (Single units upon request)
- Grille – Supplied with bezel-less white grille. Optional black grille, or square adapter with black or white grille
- LF Driver – 4″ (100mm) Polypropylene Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround
- HF Driver – 1″ (25mm) Cloth Dome, Pivoting, Ferrofluid cooled
- Input Connector – Four pin, Euroblock with loop output connections
- Knockout – One, side-mounted .75″
- Safety Agency – UL 2043, UL 1480, NFPA 90A and NFPA 70, S7232
- Ceiling Thickness Range – 1.73″ (44mm)
- Suspension Points – One, on top surface