The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 is an upgraded UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System
for capturing audio with dual subjects, features an easy-to-read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth,
PLL-synthesized tuning and digital companding circuitry.
The package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as interviews,
electronic news gathering (ENG),electronic field productions (EFP), film production,
business and educational applications, and more.
The BY-WM8 Pro-K2 system consists of two bodypack transmitters, a camera-mount receiver,
and two omnidirectional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter,
a single 1/8″ to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8″ output cable, carrying case.
The receiver is built with mic and headphone output jacks.
The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
Note: To save battery life, if only use one transmitter, please turn OFF the other channel from receiver.
• Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
• 48 Selectable UHF Channels
• Broadcast-Quality Sound
• Includes Two Transmitters and One Receiver
• Seletable Stereo and Mono Mode
• Mic and Line-in
• Selectable Mute function
• Easy-to-read LCD displays
• Automatic LCD-locked Function
• Monitoring sound by headphone output (Receiver)
• Operation range can reach up to 100m(300′)
• Two AA batteries for both transmitter and receiver