Beyerdynamic Quinta MU22 – Quinta Double Delegate Unit
Whether you select the chairman, delegate or double delegate microphone unit, the wireless Quinta conference system always offers maximum reliability, security and functionality. The use of fine material emphasises the high-quality appearance and the demand for design. The feel of Alexit comfort paint from automotive industry in combination with brushed stainless steel will meet your requirements. With some features such as Braille and a headphone connection for hearing assistance we adhere to the UN Convention on equal rights for disabled people.
The microphone units are finished with a new paint from the automotive industry which is most robust and scratch-resistant as well as insensitive to fingerprints and disturbing reflections
Depending upon requirements, Revoluto microphones or gooseneck microphones in different lengths can be used. Thanks to the robust XLR, microphones can be changed quickly and easily on site. The locking mechanism prevents accidental detachment of the microphones during the conference. Scudio technology reliably eliminates interference caused by mobile phones.
The microphone can be turned on by either using the microphone button or automatically via voice activation when the participant starts to speak.
DOUBLE DELEGATE MICROPHONE UNIT
When two participants share one double delegate microphone unit during the meeting the operating software can recognise who has entered a requestto-speak.
It was our concern to provide thecontrol panel of brushed stainlesssteel with braille. This meansaccessibility and equality for all participants of your meeting.
The inductive neckloop transmits sound for the hearing impaired directly to the hearing aid / CI via the headphone connector. The control panels have Braille embossing. This enables inclusion and equality for all conference participants.
On request, the control panel of the backlit soft-touch keys can be labelled individually. The function key can be configured by software, e.g. to give the chairman priority to speak or to play an interval signal.
The high-quality and solid housing of the Quinta microphone units ensure stability and an optimal sound insulation. Vibrations and noise transmissions from the table are effectively reduced.
The rechargeable batteries of the microphone unit are standard NiMH batteries which will be available for a long period of time and which can easily be replaced if necessary. The operating time is minimum 20 hours and recharging takes only 2.5 hours.
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) provides high immunity from interference and unauthorised listening, even when using other radio systems
- Wireless transmission with integrated True Diversity antenna technology for transmitting and receiving
- Three selectable frequency bands : 2.4 / 5.2 / 5.8 GHz
- Automatic or manual silent change to an interference-free freqquency response acc. to EN 3000328 ETSI
- Automatic recognition of interferences in all frequency ranges
- Processor-controlled and automatic audio channel allocation of the microphone units
- Digital 128-bit encryption and additional 24-bit PIN code against unauthorised listening
- Removable gooseneck microphone with Scudio technology in different lengths, 5-pin XLR connector with hidden lock
- Red LED ring around the gooseneck to indicate the ready-to-talk status of the microphone
- Soft touch silicone buttons with backlit illumination in 3 colours
- Operating panel with braille made of stainless steel
- Two microphone buttons for two participants to switch the microphone on / off
- High-quality plastic housing with a non-glare matt black coating of Alexit soft-touch paint
- Integrated loudspeaker with voice equalisation
- Decreased loudspeaker volume when microphone is switched on
- Adjustable mini stereo jack output (3.5 mm) as documentation or headphones
- Parameters can be programmed via the control unit and the appropriate configuration software
- Automatic Power OFF when the control unit is in the stand-by mode or switched off
- Power on LED
- Charging status of the battery can be monitored and transmitted to the control unit
- Operating control LED indicates the status when the minimum capacity is too low
- Charging contacts for charging the integrated rechargeable batteries in the charging unit
- Reliable processor-controlled charging electronics avoids memory effect and ensures immediate use of the microphone units
- LED ring of the gooseneck microphone indicates the charging status and the power on LED on the rear indicates the use of an external power adapter
- Maximum charging time of 2.5 hours when the battery (NiMH) is completely empty
- DC connection for battery recharging or powering via external power adapter
- Minimum operating time 20 hours