Beyerdynamic Quinta CC2
The Beyerdynamic Quinta CC 2 is a modular charging and transport case. The basic version consists of a cover (Quinta CT 2), a charging unit (Quinta CD 2) for 10 microphone units and a bottom with casters (Quinta CW 2), which provides room for the Quinta CU control unit, spare gooseneck microphones and other accessories. This version can be used for the Classis GM 313 Q, GM 314 Q and GM 315 Q gooseneck microphones.
Microphone units equipped with the Classis GM 316 Q can use the Quinta CC 2 / 600 charging and transport case, which is shipped with a higher top cover (Quinta CT 2 / 600). Each charging unit has 10 compartments for the microphone units. On both sides there are handles for comfortable carrying. It is recommended to use not more than two Quinta CD 2 charging units on top of each other, because the top might become too heavy. Quinta CD 2 charging units that are used with microphone units equipped with Classis GM 316 Q gooseneck microphones can not be stacked due to the length of the microphone.
The body of the case is made of plywood with a washable foil inside and “Oslo” silver-grey laminate outside. The case is equipped with ball bearing casters with a diameter of 80 mm. Two of the casters are equipped with brakes. Silver anodized aluminum profiles protect the edges from shocks and ensure an exact fitting of the individual sections. There are four locking chromium-plated automatic locks per section. For charging the microphone units are put into the charging facilities. Shock-mounted charging contacts ensure the electric connection between microphone unit and power supply unit. All batteries are charged simultaneously. After approximately 2.5 hours the battery is fully charged, depending on the previous use. The charging state of the batteries is indicated by the LED ring of the gooseneck microphone and can be seen from the outside through a glass panel or when the cover is opened. To avoid a self-discharge of the batteries, trickle charging is carried out. So each microphone unit has its full capacity at any time. Therefore, beyerdynamic recommends the charger being connected to the mains permanently.
- Modular case to accommodate the microphone units, charging electronics and discussion control unit
- Integrated power supply unit for charging 1 to 10 microphone units
- Simultaneous charging of all batteries without a previous discharge being necessary
- Window to observe the charging status
- Power Supply: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Fuse at the Mains Socket: 2 x 6.3 A (slow blow)
- Power Consumption: typ. 170 W max. 210 W
- Max. Ambient Temperature when Charging: 50° to 95°F (10° to 35°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C)
- Humidity: < 90%
- Charging Unit: 10 microphone units parallel
- Charging Time: max. 3.5 hours when the battery is completely empty
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 29.8 x 27.2 x 14.57″ (757 x 691 x 370mm)
- Weight: approx. (12kg)